So far, the Asian nations have dominated the T20 World Cup 2021, and two of those teams will face off in the upcoming encounter. Pakistan defeated India by 10 wickets before chasing down a difficult score against New Zealand. In many respects, it already has a foot in the semi-finals, but a win in this game will seal the deal.
Afghanistan just hammered Scotland to all parts of the ground for a resounding 130-run win. Will its bowling be good enough to cause an upset against Pakistan? Cricket betting sites don’t give it much of a chance. The match will take place on October 29, 2021, at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai.
Match Details to Note
Match: Afghanistan vs Pakistan, 24th Match, Super 12 Group 2, ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Date: October 29, 2021 (Friday)
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Team Previews
In the last encounter, Afghanistan has shown the havoc that their bowling assault can create. Mujeeb ur Rahman took five wickets, Rashid Khan took four, and the rest did well as well. This bowling assault will be dangerous against every side it faces, and Pakistan is no exception. It cannot, though, expect to go through the sides like it did against Scotland.
Betting on Mujeeb ur Rahman to be the leading wicket-taker is a smart idea once again since he has a habit of going on wicket-taking sprees when he is in strong form. Naveen ul Haq is another bowler that might provide you with excellent odds in the Top Bowler Afghanistan betting market. He bowls in the dying overs and can take up wickets rapidly.
Afghanistan’s batting lineup performed admirably against Scotland. Without a doubt, Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad, or perhaps Rahmanullah Gurbaz will come out swinging.
We don’t think they’ll have much success, and we recommend betting against them for the Over/under on their individual scores. Afghanistan’s batting line-up is susceptible against a potent Pakistani bowling attack.
Afghanistan T20 Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi (c), Asghar Afghan, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Karim Janat, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Usman Ghani, Fareed Ahmad, Hamid Hassan
Predicted XI: Mohammad Nabi (captain), Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Karim Janat, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Pakistan has the opportunity to annihilate yet another opponent and almost guarantee its spot in the semi-finals. We don’t believe there will be any alterations to the team’s lineup. Every component of its squad is operating admirably, and the team is easily winning.
We believe that betting on Mohammad Rizwan to be Pakistan’s Top Batsman in this match is a sensible option. He is highly effective against spinners and does not allow them to settle. He also hits a lot of cross-batted strokes with a high level of regularity.
Among the bowlers, Haris Rauf is the bowler in form and Pakistan’s designated death bowler. Because of the amount of time he bowls in the contest, he is an ideal contender for the Top Bowler Pakistan betting market. Shaheen Afridi’s odds are a little low for our liking, but he’s not a horrible bet either.
Pakistan T20 Squad
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Nawaz, Haider Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jr
Predicted XI: Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Toss Prediction
The team that wins the toss will want to bowl first. At the time of writing, the chasing team has won 12 of the previous 13 matches played in Dubai.
Pitch and Weather Conditions
The weather in Dubai has been fairly favourable for cricket, but the toss ultimately plays a significant role. The side that bats first faces a sluggish pitch that grips and makes batting tough. When the lights come on and the dew begins to fall, the ball comes on to the bat significantly better, giving the chasing team an additional significant advantage.
A score of 150-160 is considered average for the surface.
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Match Prediction
We will favour Pakistan to win this match. So far, it has been the most outstanding team on display. Its bowling assault is fantastic, and the batting is considerably better than in the past. Afghanistan’s spin trio will keep it in the hunt, but we believe it will come up short in the end.
Pakistan is the favourite to beat Pakistan at the odds of 1.30.
- Afghanistan easily defeated Scotland in their first game.
- Haris Rauf, Mohammad Rizwan, and Asif Ali all excelled for Pakistan in their game against New Zealand.
- Pakistan defeated New Zealand in a hard-fought match.
Your ComeOn Recommended Betting Odds
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and opening batsman Hazratullah Zazai are priced at 3.75 odds each to be the team top batsman for Afghanistan. BET NOW!
- The team top batsman market for Pakistan offers 2.87 odds for Babar Azam while those for Mohammad Rizwan in this market are set at 3.75. BET NOW!
- Shaheen Afridi leads with 3.25 odds in the top team bowler market for Pakistan. BET NOW!
- In the Player of the Match market, Babar Azam leads with 6.50 odds followed by Shaheen Afridi with odds of 7.00. BET NOW!
- In the market for the Highest Opening Partnership the odds for Afghanistan is 2.37 and that for Pakistan is 1.57. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Sixes in the game, the odds for Afghanistan is 2.20 and that for Pakistan is 1.95. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Fours in the game, the odds for Afghanistan is 2.90 and that for Pakistan is 1.50. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Run Outs in the game, the odds for Afghanistan is 4.00 and that for Pakistan is also 3.20. BET NOW!
- In the market for Team To Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score in the game, the odds for Afghanistan is 2.10 and that for Pakistan is 1.66. BET NOW!