Old rivals England and Australia face off for supremacy.
England vs. Australia is one of the biggest and oldest rivalries in cricket, and the match now takes place in the T20I format. Both teams are undefeated in the tournament so far and will compete for those crucial two points. Australia has already defeated South Africa and Sri Lanka, while England has already defeated the West Indies and Bangladesh. The team that wins this match will have a significant advantage in Group A and will be one step closer to qualifying. We anticipate an attacking and enthralling match between two of the best teams in the world.
The match will take place on October 30, 2021, at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai.
Match Details to Note
Match: England vs Australia, 26th Match, Super 12 Group 1, ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Date: October 30, 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
England vs Australia Team Previews
In the previous game, England batsmen chased a 126-run target in 14.1 overs. At the top, Jason Roy scored 61 runs off 38 balls, while Jos Buttler (18 runs) and Dawid Malan (28* runs) cameoed to provide good support. Their batting lineup is largely inexperienced, particularly in the middle order.
In both matches, England’s bowlers dismissed the opposition for low targets. With three wickets inside the powerplay, Moeen Ali and Chris Woakes set the tone. Liam Livingstone and Tymal Mills each took 5 wickets as they cruised through the middle order. Adil rashid and Chris Jordan also took wickets in their first match.
When all of the other players on both sides struggled to score freely, Jason Roy scored 61 runs at a strike rate of 160+. We anticipate another aggressive knock at the top of the order from him.
Moeen Ali is having a good time with the bat right now, with figures of 2/18 and 2/17 in his first two matches. All four of his wickets came in the power play, putting the opposition on the back foot early in both games.
England T20 Squad
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (c), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Tymal Mills, David Willey, Tom Curran, Mark Wood, Sam Billings
Predicted XI: Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Tymal Mills
Last night, Australia’s openers David Warner (65 runs) and Aaron Finch (37 runs) returned to form with a 70-run opening partnership. With their unbeaten partnership, Steve Smith (28 runs) and Marcus Stoinis (16 runs) continued the good work and chased the target in 17 overs.
The Australian trio of Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, and Pat Cummins each took two wickets in the match. Josh Hazlewood was also outstanding, with economic figures of 4-0-26-0. As the fifth bowling option, Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis cost them 51 runs in four overs.
David Warner overcame his poor form by scoring 65 runs off 42 balls with 10 boundaries. As he led his team to victory, he was getting into a groove with her quality batsmanship.
Adam Zampa was outstanding with the ball in both games, scoring 4-0-21-2 and 4-0-12-2. In this match, he will look to pose a significant threat to England’s middle order.
Australia T20 Squad
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Glenn Maxwell, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Inglis
Predicted XI: David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh/Ashton Agar, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
England vs Australia Toss Prediction
So far, both teams have won their matches by batting second, and the dew factor may force both captains to bowl first in this match.
Pitch and Weather Conditions
The pitch in Dubai has some grass cover, so the ball may swing and seam early in the game. Batsmen will find it easier to hit if the ball is pitched up. We anticipate a score of 150-170 runs in this match.
On the day of the match, Dubai will have bright sunshine and temperatures in the low 30s. We anticipate no weather disruptions, and dew may play a significant role in the game.
England vs Australia Match Prediction
On paper, England has a stronger team than Australia in both departments. England has a strong batting lineup and a wide range of bowling options in terms of spin and pace. Australis’ bowling attack lacks a pace bowler who can use variations effectively in death overs, and their fifth bowling option remains a problem heading into this match. We expect England to win this match due to their all-around squad balance, depth, and recent run of form.
England is the favourite to beat Australia at the odds of 1.67.
- Both teams have four points from two games and are undefeated.
- These teams have won all four of their matches by chasing the target.
- England and Australia have a 1-1 record in ICC T20I World Cup matches, with England defeating Australia in the 2010 finals.
Your ComeOn Recommended Betting Odds
- Jos Buttler has odds of 3.50 to be the team top batsman for England. He is followed by his opening partner Jason Roy at 4.35 odds in the same market. BET NOW!
- Australian skipper Aaron Finch is priced at 3.75 odds to be the top team batsman. David Warner, who’s recently found his form with a fifty against Sri Lanka fancies 4.00 odds in the same market. BET NOW!
- The Aussie pace gun Mitchel Starc has 3.60 odds to be the top bowler for Australia followed by Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood with odds of 4.00 each. BET NOW!
- In the Player of the Match market, Jos Buttler leads with 9.00 odds. BET NOW!
- In the market for the Highest Opening Partnership the odds for England is 1.80 and that for Australia is 2.00. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Sixes in the game, the odds for England is 1.87 and that for Australia is 2.40. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Fours in the game, the odds for England is 1.90 and that for Australia is 2.07. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Run Outs in the game, the odds for England is 3.60 and that for Australia is also 3.60. BET NOW!
- In the market for Team To Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score in the game, the odds for England is 1.80 and that for Australia is 2.00. BET NOW!