In the previous match, India defeated Afghanistan to win their first encounter of the T20 World Cup 2021. Even though it came a little later than expected, the Indian squad delivered an excellent performance. It now faces Scotland, where another huge win is necessary to help it improve its net run rate.
Scotland dominated New Zealand and would have been upset not to have won the previous encounter. It will now face a determined Indian squad with only mayhem on its mind. The match will take place on November 5, 2021, at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai.
Match Details to Note
Match: India vs Scotland, 37th Match, Super 12 Group 2, ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Date: November 05, 2021 (Friday)
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
India vs Scotland Team Previews
In the last encounter, India performed admirably. KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma combined for 140 runs with a few aggressive strokes and some smart playing before getting separated. Then, Hardik Pandya and Rishab Pant annihilated the Afghan bowling to enable India register the highest total of the T20 World Cup 2021 thus far.
The same must be done in this match, and we will not bet on the Indian batters achieving so. You may bet on Rohit Sharma or KL Rahul to score runs, or you can wager on the total amount of sixes and fours struck by India. So far, Dubai has been the best batting surface, and we believe you should err on the side of more runs in this match.
India’s bowling was also significantly superior against what we have seen thus far. Bumrah and Shami bowled with ferocity, while Ashwin and Jadeja bowled tightly in the middle overs. Shardul Thakur was a bit pricey, while Hardik Pandya is still in his prime.
There is no question that India has the necessary squad to win this match. There is no point in banking on it happening. The fact that India has to win large, on the other hand, creates some fascinating chances that you may take advantage of while placing your bets.
India T20 Squad
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishan Kishan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Rahul Chahar
Predicted XI: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya
Scotland was outstanding against New Zealand, demonstrating why it is considered as the most difficult associate team to face. Scotland’s main problem has been its batting. George Munsey seemed to be concerned with swinging everything on the legside, making him an easy target up front. Place your bets against him. Likewise, the other batters have battled for runs.
Cross, Berrington, and Leask are likely to be the only Scottish players that can have an impact in this game.
The Scotland team’s bowling lineup is more outstanding. Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, and Mark Watt are the finest of the lot and should gamble on if you want to take chances. Mark Watt is extremely tough to score off, and with the Indian batters compelled to seek for runs, he has the best chance of taking the most wickets. Watt, in our opinion, is a viable candidate for the Top Bowler Scotland betting market.
Scotland T20 Squad
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Bradley Wheal, Hamza Tahir, Dylan Budge, Craig Wallace, Josh Davey
Predicted XI: Kyle Coetzer (c), George Munsey, Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Bradley Wheal
India vs Scotland Toss Prediction
The team that wins the toss will want to field first. When it comes to winning tosses, Virat Kohli has one of the poorest records! He has lost 13 of his last 14 throws, so things are bound to change soon! In any case, the side that wins the coin toss will have a significant edge, and this should be included into your wagers.
Pitch and Weather Conditions
In this T20 World Cup, the circumstances in Dubai have been ideal for cricket. Teams have been able to score runs when batting first, and the dew makes chasing scores a breeze. A match with a par score of 150-170 is very probably on the cards.
India vs Scotland Match Prediction
We’re betting for India to win. We don’t believe there’s much debate about that, but if you prefer to gamble a significant sum of money for a little but guaranteed return, this is the match for you.
India is the favourite to beat Scotland at the odds of 1.01.
- Scotland has lost three games in a row, and the team has struggled against the top teams.
- India’s openers, Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul, put on a 140-run opening partnership in the previous game, which gives them confidence.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin, India’s spinners, appear to be in strong form and will provide a challenge to Scotland.
Your ComeOn Recommended Betting Odds
- KL Rahul and Virat Kohli are leading with odds of 3.75 to be the top batsmen for India and for Scotland George Munsey is also leading with same odds. BET NOW!
- Jasprit Bumrah leads with odds of 3.25 to be the top bowler for India. BET NOW!
- In the Player of the Match market, KL Rahul and Virat Kohli share odds of 5.50 each. BET NOW!
- In the market for the Highest Opening Partnership the odds for India is 1.33 and that for Scotland is 3.40. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Sixes in the game, the odds for India is 1.20 and that for Scotland is 7.70. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Fours in the game, the odds for India is 1.19 and that for Scotland is 6.10. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Run Outs in the game, the odds for India is 2.35 and that for Scotland is 5.50. BET NOW!
- In the market for Team To Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score in the game, the odds for India is 1.25 and that for Scotland is 4.00. BET NOW!