New Zealand will face Namibia in its second T20 World Cup 2021 encounter, and its fate is in its own hands. No one anticipated New Zealand to lose this match, as evidenced by the odds that are now available on it. There is no benefit in betting for New Zealand to win because the outcome is considered a fait conclusion.
Namibia has shown some potential in the competition, winning a comfortable victory against Scotland. Is there going to be another upheaval? We believe that there are several individual player betting markets that might be highly successful in this situation. On November 5, 2021, the match will be contested at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah.
Match Details to Note
Match: New Zealand vs Namibia, 36th Match, Super 12 Group 2, ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Date: November 05, 2021 (Friday)
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
New Zealand vs Namibia Team Previews
Scotland pushed New Zealand, and there were some anxious moments. The final outcome was still in its favour, but we don’t think New Zealand will be pleased with its performance. On most days, New Zealand is a superb squad versus lower-ranked opponents. It plays to a high quality and makes few errors.
We believe Martin Guptill and Kane Williamson are two batters on whom you may bet in this match. Guptill struck 93 against Scotland and led New Zealand’s batting attack. Given his current form, he has a chance to score runs in this match as well. Kane Williamson is simply too outstanding a player to miss out on several occasions, thus we believe a wager on him makes sense as well.
When it comes to bowling, Sharjah has a penchant for spinners, thus Mitchell Santner and ish Sodhi will be essential. Choosing one of Santner or Sodhi to be New Zealand’s highest wicket-taker is something we strongly advise.
New Zealand T20 Squad
Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson (c), Devon Conway (wk), James Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Todd Astle, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Seifert, Mark Chapman
Predicted XI: Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson (c), James Neesham, Devon Conway (wk), Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne/Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Namibia will be anxious to take a major scalp in the Super-12 stage and resurrect their cricket. New Zealand is a formidable squad, but Namibia must hope it can pull off an upset here. Namibia’s plethora of left-arm pacers, all of whom acquire some swing with the new ball, is one of the country’s most intriguing features. Trumplemann, Frylinck, and Smit are all expected to participate in this game and might take early wickets. Overall, Namibia’s bowling is not well suited to the Sharjah conditions, and we will not bet on its bowlers to do well.
Namibia’s batting has also been a bit poor. Wiese, Erasmus, and Williams have all gotten starts, but none of them has been able to consistently put up huge numbers. You may wager against Namibian batters by looking at markets like Total fours, Total sixes, Highest Score, or ‘To Score a Fifty’ in the Namibian inning.
Namibia T20 Squad
Stephan Baard, Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus (c), Zane Green (wk), David Wiese, JJ Smit, Jan Frylinck, Michael van Lingen, Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Ruben Trumpelmann, Ben Shikongo, Bernard Scholtz, Pikky Ya France, Michau du Preez, Karl Birkenstock
Predicted XI: Stephan Baard, Michael van Lingen, Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus (c), David Wiese, JJ Smit, Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Ruben Trumpelmann, Zane Green (wk), Jan Frylinck, Ben Shikongo
New Zealand vs Namibia Toss Prediction
The team that wins the toss will want to bat first. As this is a day game, the pitch may get slower and more difficult to chase on as the game develops.
Pitch and Weather Conditions
The conditions in Sharjah have been the most difficult for batters of all of the sites featured in this T20 World Cup. You can win some bets if you gamble against the batters in the game. We believe the spinners will once again dominate and that the par score for the location will be around 140.
New Zealand vs Namibia Match Prediction
We’re going to put money on New Zealand to win this game. While the entire country of India wishes Namibia could pull off a miracle, we are not banking on it. New Zealand is a world-class squad with superior resources and depth across the board.
New Zealand is the favourite to beat Namibia at the odds of 1.03.
- New Zealand has four points after three games, including victories over India and Scotland.
- Namibia has defeated the associate nations of Scotland, Ireland, and the Netherlands.
- Namibia won their league game here, but New Zealand was defeated by Pakistan in their Super-12 match.
Your ComeOn Recommended Betting Odds
- Martin Guptill is leading with odds of 3.25 to be the top batsman for New Zealand and for Namibia Craig Williams and David Wiese are leading with odds of 4.50 each. BET NOW!
- Trent Boult leads with odds of 3.50 to be the top bowler for New Zealand. BET NOW!
- In the Player of the Match market, Martin Guptill is leading with odds of 5.50 and Kane Williamson is following him with the odds of 6.50. BET NOW!
- In the market for the Highest Opening Partnership the odds for New Zealand is 1.44 and that for Namibia is 2.75. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Sixes in the game, the odds for New Zealand is 1.27 and that for Namibia is 6.10. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Match Fours in the game, the odds for New Zealand is 1.23 and that for Namibia is 5.10. BET NOW!
- In the market for Most Run Outs in the game, the odds for New Zealand is 2.45 and that for Namibia is 4.90. BET NOW!
- In the market for Team To Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score in the game, the odds for New Zealand is 1.28 and that for Namibia is 3.75. BET NOW!